Valued Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley is a breath of fresh air

I watched her once and wasn't crazy about her had to change the channel. Something I didn't like not sure what it was.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

She is too loud!!  There are several hosts (Rachel, Jane T) who seem to feel that speaking loudly - almost yelling - is a good sales tactic!!   Turning down the volume is not the issue, it is the grating, screeching voice!!  Immediate channel changer!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I thought everyone has said that Jonnysbro is LR. Why would she be promoting this host?

--------

I think it is way beyond absurd, for anyone to believe that Jonnysbro is Lisa.

What would be her motivation, in posting, on the forums? It's not like there would be any benefit for her. After all the years, that Lisa was at QVC, she knows where the power lies, and it certainly isn't with the relative handful, of viewers that post on the forums.

If for some reason, she did decide to post, I have zero doubt, that a well educated sophisticated woman, would  be far, far more subtle! 

Honored Contributor

I agree @SuhseK  it's silly to think that @JONNYSBRO  is LR. 

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I thought everyone has said that Jonnysbro is LR. Why would she be promoting this host?

--------

I think it is way beyond absurd, for anyone to believe that Jonnysbro is Lisa.

What would be her motivation, in posting, on the forums? It's not like there would be any benefit for her. After all the years, that Lisa was at QVC, she knows where the power lies, and it certainly isn't with the relative handful, of viewers that post on the forums.

If for some reason, she did decide to post, I have zero doubt, that a well educated sophisticated woman, would  be far, far more subtle! 

@SuhseK  I don't think this but if you read any post Jonnysbro starts you will see posters on these boards state they are one in the same trying to get people to her site. Many agreeing. Go look at his posts if you would like to see. As I already said, I don't believe it but there are posters who do.