Respected Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley is Great with Jill Martin!

[ Edited ]

@mspatmac wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

JuliaCearleyy was fabulous withGILII. Shes just a complete gem of the earth that the Q has found. Jill Martin is not my fave. She acts like she created theGILII line and she absolutely didn't create it at all. It wasLRSS creation her baby and Got Love it was the name she choose. Jill said giveLRR credit.

You are posting incorrect facts.

mom2four04188  Actually this time he is correct.  Lisa was asked byQVC to design clothing based on her style.  She suggestedGILI and it has always been owned byQVC.  When Lisa leftQVC she had to leaveGILI behind as she had no financiall or other rights to the brand. It was created when she was a Q employee.  Jill Martin was brought in as the creative director after Lisa left. 

The line was started based on some of the clothing that she personally owned. She was not the designer of the items that were sold under the GILI name. The poster is incorrect as to what the GILI initials stand for.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Super Contributor

I agree that Julia did a wonderful job last night with GILI.  I also agree that Jill Martin is not the most pleasant voice or personality on the Q.  I dont think she a necessary component for thr selling GILI products on air. Julia could have done it alone and it would have been great. A little bit of Jill goes a long way with me.

Regular Contributor

Could have sworn I saw Julia the other day.....

giphy.gif

Valued Contributor

@StopTalking wrote:

Could have sworn I saw Julia the other day.....

giphy.gif

You are wrong , this is not her and this is not funny also

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Julia appears to not have any expertise or knowledge of the product she is selling. She barely gets through the colors. As a result, she just wants to talk about something else. 

Respected Contributor

I think johnny had a typo. The G.I.L.I. name stands for Got It Love It.

Super Contributor

Who is she?