Regular Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley hosting Denim and Co Next Tuesday AM

I agree not a fan of Ms. Half Tuck. I miss Caroline and it will be hard to replace her. Mary Beth is a close second.

Respected Contributor

@Roscoe the RascalI can honestly say Ive never watched her before

Trusted Contributor

LOL... "Ms. Half Tuck."     She's sloppy and always looks unkempt, plus she's so annoying.   Good-bye, Denim & Co. 

Valued Contributor

When speaking of a job.....everyone is replaceable, otherwise QVC would have kept Carolyn, I never saw anything special about her or any of the hosts....they all can be replaced. QVC just needs to have the vendors, hosts are not even necessary.  Some say Julia looks sloppy so did Carolyn, always looked like she just left the garden or the barn and rushed to work....IMO,

Regular Contributor

These comments are so funny and entertaining!
Esteemed Contributor

My sense is D&Co was not doing so well. So instead of checking out what is wrong with the merchandise, the Q chose to believe it must be the host. 

I think Carolyn did the best that could be done with the product she had. Now, the Q is searching and searching for a host to make their merchandise look spectacular. 

Instead of dealing with the real problem, as usual the Q will handle it by switching around the chairs on the Titanic. 

They must be suffering a great loss by the way they keep looking for a replacement. 

Jayne is on today; she doesn't hold a candle to Carolyn.

Trusted Contributor

Jayne is a complete snoozefest co hosting with Gary. She doesn't bring anything exciting or fun. Julia is exactly what D and C needs. She's fresh energy and has great chemistry with Gary.
Honored Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

Some say Julia looks sloppy so did Carolyn, always looked like she just left the garden or the barn and rushed to work....IMO,

Yes, well, good point.  But I think that's part of why people liked Carolyn.  She was approachable, not a wannabe fashion plate.

And, having said that, I think Julia is great.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Jayne is a complete snoozefest co hosting with Gary. She doesn't bring anything exciting or fun. Julia is exactly what D and C needs. She's fresh energy and has great chemistry with Gary.

Is she a relative? I know - it's that zest for life. 

She always seems bored to me.

Contributor

hope you are right