Trusted Contributor

Julia Cearley hosted the Szish List. She rocked it

Julia Cearley wow is getting the bigger shows. She did Rose of Tralee and knocked it out. Last night she subbed for Katrina's Szish list and she rocked it. She was great with all the guests, fun, knowledge about the fashion and I just am so proud of her. Her growth as a QVC host is just off the charts. It seems the brass must believe in her to give her these shows. She absolutely astounds me.
Honored Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley hosted the Szish List. She rocked it

Yes she did and I was very disappointed that Kristina was not there.  So I didn't watch.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, she did a  good job.   She tried to keep everything upbeat with enthusiasm along with explaining  what Kristina has said abt the shows concept.

She acknowledged Katrina  many times and that it was a privilege Hosting her show  while Kristina was on vacation.

Honored Contributor

I thought she did a good job...as she should have, but I had to keep turning down the volume on the TV.

She gets very loud sometimes. Maybe fake enthusiasm?

I never watch a full hour of any show....I channel surf, so I have to turn the volume up and down as I change channels.

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Julia Cearley wow is getting the bigger shows. She did Rose of Tralee and knocked it out. Last night she subbed for Katrina's Szish list and she rocked it. She was great with all the guests, fun, knowledge about the fashion and I just am so proud of her. Her growth as a QVC host is just off the charts. It seems the brass must believe in her to give her these shows. She absolutely astounds me.

@JONNYSBRO 

Exaggerate much?

Esteemed Contributor

you must be easily astounded......

Esteemed Contributor

Your relationship to some hosts might be like fan to movie star. 

Respected Contributor

It seems kind of creepy to say you are proud of someone unless they are your child or other family member.

Just odd.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

Your relationship to some hosts might be like fan to movie star. 

Which is not new or astounding. Read Donald Horton and Richard Wohl's 1956 publication on parasocial interaction.

Respected Contributor

Here we go........... SIGH