Valued Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley doing Joan Rivers fashions

A home shopping host makes you cry?

K....
Trusted Contributor

Its the concept of its a very hard time for people but Julia brightens any day up. Shes sunshine, daisies and roses. She is so upbeat and that in turns let's the viewers escape.
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO.  If you admire all those attributes, you must REALLY LOVE Jane Treacy.  Why do you never rave about her?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I didn't know family members of hosts could post here , but you are a good brother for sure , keeping your sister in employment.

Esteemed Contributor

The appeal and the allure completely escape me.

But that's my opinion, so keep on posting your views JB, as you are allowed to do so.  The threads are very clearly titled (while so many are not), so the subject matter and poster are easy to avoid.

Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Shaggy why so hostile..u don't love smiles, laughs, happiness and someone with a zest for life. I love when someone is comparing Julia to Pat and Jayne. Jayne has been a host for 22 years and Pat has been a host for like 33 years. This girl has been here 18 months and it takes about 3 years imo to get the QVC hosting down. Shes come such a long way.

@JONNYSBRO  - Let's be clear. If you're referring to my previous post where I mentioned very good hosts such as Pat & Jayne, etc., it was in NO WAY comparing Julia Cleary to them as a host!  JC is light years away from their caliber. You need to understand what you're reading and Not twist words to your liking.

Also, you know very well that to respond to a particular poster, as you've been doing so in this thread, that you need to put the "@" symbol before their name. Unless, of course, you really don't want them to read and respond to you.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

I am sure that she is a lovely person BUT, I think she's one of the worst hosts that QVC has had, and it's ridiculous that she's there when Antonella and others were fired

Valued Contributor

Shame on all you people by getting sucked in again by he/she posts by responding which is exactly what he/she wants. He/she is playing you.

Respected Contributor

Uh, no joke. JB has been playing us for ages with his ridiculous posts first about LR and now JC. 

Contributor

Because Jen Coffey oohs and aahs about herself!