Respected Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley doing Joan Rivers fashions

@beach-mom wrote:

@JONNYSBRO - I've asked this question over and over but never get an answer:

Who ARE you??  Smiley LOL

@beach-mom 

Some have speculated that the OP is also Jasoninboston or something like that.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

He's several posters. Always trying to stir the pot with posts of 'controversial'-type hosts. I have tried to watch Ms Cleary, just a couple of days ago, but unfortunately found her to be a huge miss - Not prepared, unprofessional, laughing and giggling over nothing, and poor diction; changed the channel. But, according to him she can make a good cocktail! Isn't that what everyone looks for in a good host? 😆

Like many people have recently stated, Pat & Jayne actually are good hosts - their presentations are always professional and informative - As are: Dan Hughes, Leah, Mary Beth, Mary D., David, Rick, and several others. Hosts can make or break sales, and I don't see JC as being an asset. We have No idea how Q decides who stays and who goes.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@daisyk wrote:

I have to say Julia has grown on me. I wasn't crazy about her delivery in the beginning, but I think she has become more comfortable and I find her fun to watch now.

I agee.  She's pleasant to watch.

Honored Contributor

• Let's hope @JONNYSBRO  doesn't jinx her. I'd hate to see them let another host go.
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

@JONNYSBRO - I've asked this question over and over but never get an answer:

Who ARE you??  Smiley LOL

@beach-mom  Google him or her. Just awful.

@proudlyfromNJ 

It's definitely eye-opening and explains a LOT about these posts!

A professional for sure.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 

Sure, if turning trolling into an art form is entertaining to you...... 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Anywhere there is a bulletin board about almost anything on tv you can rest assured jonnysbro is likely to be there posting away. It appears to be a full time job.

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mimi 1883 

Sure, if turning trolling into an art form is entertaining to you...... 

@KingstonsMom - He's harmless. Don't read his posts - bigger and better things to worry about.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 

It's not a 'he' and I'll read and comment how I please, within standards, just like you and everyone else here.

It's not polite forum decorum, to tell other posters what to read, think or worry about.

Trusted Contributor

IG i think ur a closet Julia Cearley fan dont worry its a big club u are more then invited. In this world right now that's so dark and depressing we just need a light in this world. Julia IMO is such a light and brings so much joy to the screens. There's just something special about this girl. She makes u laugh and sometimes she makes u cry. We need more Julia Cearleys out there during this time