Trusted Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley doing Diamonique

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Are you her spokesperson or do you work for QVC?????

You are ALWAYS trying to sell her! Sorry, but she is the worst host on the Q

Maybe her agent?  Got to keep her name out there you know.  That's the role of an agent to promote her.

Valued Contributor

She looks like Caitlyn 

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/COJ-t3OhWbz/?igshid=bvn9415lefzg

Omg love this pic as our great ray of Sunshine Julia Cearley is doing Dominique. U can tell she loves jewelry and will be great when presenting this..

@JONNYSBRO 

Did you happen to catch those in dire need of a manicure nails and cuticles on the close ups?????

OMG.....awful. 

@shaggygirl   Every. Single. Time.  Julia's nails are atrocious.  There's no excuse for that, especially doing jewelry shows, with the many hand closeups it requires.  I did not see her diamonique show because I refuse to watch another one of her jewelry shows.  I watched two previous jewelry shows of hers over the past few months, also with deplorable nails.  

It's not just that she needs a fresh manicure on those acrylics, but her cuticles look like they've been dragged around a racetrack.  Salons are carefully open. Even a home fill-in and cuticle soak at home would be appreciated.  But she just doesn't get it.  

jc1.png

jc2.png

Honored Contributor

@Caffeina  Julia's manicure looks lovely in your post. That must be from her most recent Diamonique show, the one I did not watch.

I've searched several Diamonique videos from her previous Diamonique shows, but they have ALL been replaced by different videos.  They even switched one for an old Antonella video.  

I'm very glad to see the update. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Caffeina  Julia's manicure looks lovely in your post. That must be from her most recent Diamonique show, the one I did not watch.

I've searched several Diamonique videos from her previous Diamonique shows, but they have ALL been replaced by different videos.  They even switched one for an old Antonella video.  

I'm very glad to see the update. 

I think her nails look fine in the photo too @Caaareful Shopper . When the camera comes that close to your hands it will magnify every flaw.  

Super Contributor

In no way is this a Jonnysbro-type post; however, in Julia's defense of her nails, maybe she plays an instrument or enjoys gardening? In that case, a manicure would be very difficult to maintain. I play two instruments and a manicure is the least of my worries. I can't have any nails because they would get stuck between the keys or strings of my instruments. So from my perspective, her nails actually look pretty good!