Esteemed Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley and Alberti are BFFS

QVC provides social media platforms to all of the hosts, as does HSN.  It's a very useful and practical business tool.

Most of the hosts post their schedule, upcoming specials and highlight various products.  Of course, some provide more intimate personal life details than others. 

And you don't need to "follow" them.  I will on occasion just visit the pages when interested in something.   No need to make it appear odd or unseemly. 

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

QVC provides social media platforms to all of the hosts, as does HSN.  It's a very useful and practical business tool.

Most of the hosts post their schedule, upcoming specials and highlight various products.  Of course, some provide more intimate personal life details than others. 

And you don't need to "follow" them.  I will on occasion just visit the pages when interested in something.   No need to make it appear odd or unseemly. 

@Johnnyeager  100%

How many times do I see some here ask, "any clue what the [name any brand] TSV is next week?  Sometimes hosts give clues in a post or one of their many live videos.  

Jayne Brown posted that she was demonstrating her own beauty routine live.  I'm about her age, so I watched and it was fantastic.  

Amy has her "unboxing" videos that she does from her home, and she opened her package of a new handbag that I hadn't seen on air before.  I picked it up because she gives the item #s off her invoice.

Alberti does fabulous decor videos -- his are fabulous! 

Super Contributor

I am happy to see that Johnnysbro has moved on to someone new to promote full time.  Will wonders never cease.

Respected Contributor

Just because they shared a meal does not mean that they are BFF's- 

They probably couldn't travel to be with family due to work schedule

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@CoffeeNut    lol.  No, I think Johnnysbro is Julia's PR rep, not BFF. 

Who is Bruce

Super Contributor

No Temp-Tations kitchenware either!

Respected Contributor

These 2 hosts compliment each other, Alberti the giggling, gasping child-like host, then Julia who needs a script for her hosting..they also suit each other well since both are former celebrities...

Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

These 2 hosts compliment each other, Alberti the giggling, gasping child-like host, then Julia who needs a script for her hosting..they also suit each other well since both are former celebrities...

@ScarletDove 

I laughed when I read the celebrity comment. I have never heard of either one of them before they started hosting on the Q. 

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@ScarletDove  I'm curious about how they were both former celebrities.  I know Julia was a mixologist(?), but I'm not sure what Alberti did prior to QVC.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack   Alberti used to be a Pop singer in a different country in his younger days.  You can see a lot of his music videos on Youtube.