Valued Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley and Alberti are BFFS

@JONNYSBRO   How nice friends/coworkers share a meal together! Don't think either "feels sorry" for the other. It's called sharing and giving thanks for family, friends and loved ones..even strangers. Anyone is welcome to my table, and it isn't because I feel sorry for them whatsoever. It's about living your best life and sharing. I hope they had a wonderful day! 

Super Contributor

At Alberti's

Valued Contributor

I received this video of Alberti , his family and Julia at Thanksgiving dinner on my Facebook page. I don't know why because I never subscribed to any QVC videos. He introduced his family and Julia and also showed all the food they were serving. What I noticed was that all the food he presented , raved and drooled over on QVC there wasn't one item from QVC on the table. It was all homemade nothing from the vendors he worked with.

Valued Contributor

@MrSour  I have purchased many food items from QVC but served made from scratch food only for Thanksgiving. Maybe they were preserving tradition, or creating new recipes, in lieu of prepared foods. It doesn't make either one less. In fact the opposite. 

Valued Contributor

Could be. I was thinking along the lines that Mom thought the QVC food was way overpriced and more so that she wouldn't receive the food on time for Thanksgiving dinner.

Trusted Contributor

@HonestLife - wrote:  @MrSour  I have purchased many food items from QVC but served made from scratch food only for Thanksgiving. Maybe they were preserving tradition, or creating new recipes, in lieu of prepared foods. It doesn't make either one less. In fact the opposite. 

I agree, it could be that mom wanted to keep it homemade the way the family is used to for their traditional Thanksfiving meal, nothing wrong with that!

Respected Contributor

The dinner was not at his mother and father's home, so I don't know why it would matter what she thought about the food sold on QVC.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I went to his Instagram page but didn't see anything about Thanksgiving dinner.  I don't go to Instagram very often so may not have looked the right way or something.

I went to Julia's Instagram, and there was one picture of her with Alberti.  The other pictures were a Thanksgiving/Friendsgiving she called it, dinner with other friends.

I did find the video on Facebook.  His dinner looked delicious and it looked like he had a nice family gathering.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

From previous postings, I thought Mary de Angelis was her BFF.

Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

If u go onto instagram u will see Julia and Alberti spending a Thanksgiving dinner together. I love this as he raves about Julia. It would be so much fun for them to host a show together.

she is one host i just can't stand