Contributor

Judith Ripka - sizing on bracelets

I have a small wrist (6-1/4) but, JR 6-3/4 or small bracelets have always been too tight for me.  So, I would order the average.  Lately, though, her sizes go from 6-3/4 to 7-1/2 to 7-3/4.    At least I found this on J340869 (blue topaz) and J341189 (diamonique station). This means there is not an average size - at least for me.

Has anyone else run into this sizing lately?

Respected Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka - sizing on bracelets

Yes, I have too...I,  not to long ago sent a bracelet of her's over ($200.00) back to QVC for just that reason and asked for my credit card to be credited back.

I really use to like Judith's Jewelry and own a few pieces but frankly I think her line is getting sloopy and way to expensive for what you are getting.  You can get REAL Gemstones not Diamonique for a lot less in other places like HSN, EVINE and other Web sites.  

I am personally finished with Judith...Been there...Done that...And have moved on to better quality elseware.     

Respected Contributor

Up until recently I always purchased small in Ripka bracelets.  Starting with the turquoise TSV bracelet awhile ago, I needed to change my size to average. I have not gained weight so my wrist has been the same all of these years.  Clearly they changed the specifcations for bracelet size  This is "okay" as long as I realize they have changed.

Esteemed Contributor

I have an average sized wrist but I recently returned a sale item from the Judith Ripka line that I bought at TSC in Canada because I thought it fit small. It was an 8 inch bracelet but that measurement included both the lobster claw clasp and the "o" ring that it attached too so when fastened the bracelet fit like a 7.5 inch or less. It wasn't easy to fasten either so back it went!