Trusted Contributor

Judith Ripka jewelry on clearance today

Does that mean they're clearing her out of QVC?  Where would she go next?

Respected Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka jewelry on clearance today

Unless her whole line is on clearance I wouldn’t worry about it. I think every brand eventually has items go on clearance, some sooner than others.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Ripka has had various jewerly pieces on clearance for years.

If you look at her jewelry section here you'll see a lot of new plus a Big Deal pair of earrings.

Respected Contributor

I've bought her clearance items in the past, in fact I look for her clearance items because regular prices are high for me.  It's no big deal.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

what I find disturbing is that when she came on QVC they really blew it up with the importance of getting Judith Ripka jewelry.

Now she's on clearance.  How about a more refined way of saying it like a "special sale" of Judith Ripka pieces.  Come on she still has some dazzle left in her doesn't she?

Honored Contributor

The first thing you see when you go to her name here is New Arrivals.  Would they really be bring in new pieces if leaving?  Must be clearing out old for the new but not disappearing.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I wouldn't worrry, she's always had stuff on clearnance.  I know, because that's when I buy!  They are just making room for new, probably.  Plus the original prices are often ridiculous!  She's gotten so expensive over the years.  I remember when you could get a pair of earrings or a ring for like $50 (not on sale, regular price). Now she's got stuff in the thousands.  

Frequent Contributor

@newname0 

Judith is also on HSN now.  I've seen her twice on-air so her jewerly is also available at HSN.

Respected Contributor

Have no idea if she’s leaving, but many of her pieces are now on HSN.