Honored Contributor

love her readers and every time she is on i usually buy a set, even when i have others. i have a nice collection that i can match to my clothing, sit near my computer, sit near my bed, have one in my purse. i have rarely broken a pair. they are very good quality. my only problem is leaving them somewhere. i have also sent some overseas because they really like the quality.

i ordered two sets. one for me and one for a friend of mine who always admires mine.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I received my set yesterday!  I'm wearing the computer glasses and they're fantastic. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

I received my set yesterday!  I'm wearing the computer glasses and they're fantastic. 

Glad you like them -- I've never had a computer pair and am eager to try them.

I was down to two pair of readers when yesterday the frame broke and the lens fell out of one. So, I hope mine get here soon! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm the odd one out but I have ordered her readers in the past as well as the Tashon readers sold on QVC and I thought the Tashons were heads above Joy's readers.

Joy's scratched very easily and every single pair ended up getting a spot on at least one lense that looked like it was fogged up but I couldn't get it off.  I also hated the cheap drawstring bag they came in.  I really didn't care for the woodlook temples on the most recent set.

My Tashon readers all came with a matching regular glasses case, I find the vision with them crisper and they have held up much, much better.  I also much prefer the designs of the Tashons. 

Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Those computer glasses are the best.  Glad you like yours.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I just got mine tonight -- great buy! Got my computer glasses on now and they're terrific. Also, put the sunglasses in my bag, a pair in the kitchen and one in a bathroom.

I hope these are "durable" because I like them a lot. How great to get the computer, the sunglasses, and the transitional.

Joy did good; a very nice set and a good price!