Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

@MrSour wrote:

WHO ???

You know - they made a movie about her - called "Joy," strangely enough - a few years ago.  It was a comedy-drama.

I was just thinking about that movie.  It was interesting to see how she began with QVC & then HSN. Jennifer Lawrence played her character in the movie and is now doing a commercial for "Joy" the perfume....I wonder if the perfume has anything to do with Joy Mangano?

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@MrSour wrote:

WHO ???

You know - they made a movie about her - called "Joy," strangely enough - a few years ago.  It was a comedy-drama.

I was just thinking about that movie.  It was interesting to see how she began with QVC & then HSN. Jennifer Lawrence played her character in the movie and is now doing a commercial for "Joy" the perfume....I wonder if the perfume has anything to do with Joy Mangano?

@haddon9   The perfume "Joy" that Jennifer Lawrence does the commercial for is made by Christian Dior.  It has nothing to do with Joy Mangano.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

That awful mop.....

Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

thank you I'm well aware just not a fan. Not missed

@MrSour  - So you commented on a thread clearly about her just to say that?

Your nic fits you, it seems.  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@MrSour wrote:

WHO ???

@haddon9   The perfume "Joy" that Jennifer Lawrence does the commercial for is made by Christian Dior.  It has nothing to do with Joy Mangano.  

LOL!  Shows how much I pay attention!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting.

Respected Contributor

Was never a Joy fan.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

She disappeared when Qurate bought HSN.  She sells her stuff on her own website now.

Her website has no products for sale and has not been updated since 2017

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

and in the dollar store

Respected Contributor

Say what you want about her .. i Love Those Hangers !!!!

Just sayin .....