Regular Contributor
I saw her last night and she was on the schedule today but I turned on and it was denim and co. Was she snowed in to her hotel?
Respected Contributor

I assumed it was cancelled due to snow. I know Isaac had to leave early yesterday to return to NY to beat the storm. I highly doubt succesful entepeanors like these people would stay at the local Holiday Inn in Westchester.  Tova stayed at the Waldorf in Philadelphia if I recall.

Regular Contributor
It's weird if they didn't even say! I remember last night she said she didn't have to fly she was only 10 min away. And it's definitely a blizzard here. I saw Isaac called in so they still did his show last night.
Valued Contributor
At the end of  the Cottage Farms show, Pat mentioned that Josie couldn't make it in because of the storm and that D&C would replace Josie's show.
~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

In that case it needs to snow more when the Dyson and mattress shows are scheduled!!

Regular Contributor
And cannon cameras lol those bore me!
Esteemed Contributor

All the fun shows gone.  The old KF  jewerly show, Victorian shows, BE Skin care, even the once great Philosophy shows.  Now so boring, I just check later in day on my Kindle to see what was on.  Don,t need a mattress or vacuums.  If I did, would g o to B&M store.  Got stung from the Q ELECTRONS twice

Regular Contributor

YES,,YES!!!!! I agree....