Respected Contributor

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Super Contributor

...and mostly using her middle finger digging in a sticky white cream....YUCK

Super Contributor

She always looks like she is 'playing dress-up'

and then speaking in that 'little-girl voice' asking us to pay very grown-up big people prices.....CLICK

Valued Contributor

Re: Josie maran

[ Edited ]

I sense a sarcastic tone to your post but i think Josie is beautiful and a ray of sunshine, shes also a really nice person. I mean she has been a super model in the past and she can look fabulous in any outfit. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Esteemed Contributor
@mintedrose. Lol. There was no sarcasm in poster’s comment. The green eyed monster is alive and well. Complaining h constantly about hosts is par for the course here. I don’t understand why people bother to watch something they dislike so much. Oh waste of time in my opinion

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@proudlyfromNJ....I agree w/your last post..it’s gotten to a point where u post your opinion about something, (which we all should be allowed to do), and people jump on u and dissect every darn word u say...smh..

@KKlim   I’ve noticed that, too. 

New Contributor
Beautiful, yes, but perhaps a dress without cleavage for this family hour show would be more appropriate.
Regular Contributor

You are so right.  She is beautiful and a smart business woman.  She's a bit too phony for me.  After I heard someone call in today and continually thank Josie for her products (I take it she buys a lot of her products) but never heard Josie say thank you for being a loyal, happy customer.  I bought some of Josie's products when they first hit Sephora a few years ago aand found them to be OK but not that great for a 2 hour presentation.  Josie Fans, don't beat me up for my opinion, Happy Holidays to all!!