Super Contributor

I am starting to think Josie owns QVC..she is on all the time . does she live there ?

Honored Contributor

Amazes me how much she sells every time she's on!

If I weren't so determined to use my my still too-big stash of serums and lotions, I would have ordered several things today.

Got sane when I realized I wouldn't even open them for months, but I had to turn off the TV to control the itch to buy..

Trusted Contributor

Really gross how she dips her fingers in that greasey stuff with dirt under her nails. 

Respected Contributor
Beautiful person.......amazing products. Why not?
Honored Contributor
I saw her for a few seconds. She looked awake. Sometimes she doesn't. I did not notice sequins today lol
Respected Contributor

I heard she had bought a house in Westchester near QVC. I use argan oil but I buy it at Trader Joes at a very reasonable price ( about $7). TJ also has a Rose Oil Ultra Moisturizing Hand Cream in a tin tube just like the French one but at a much lower price.

Respected Contributor

No, I think Philosophy owns QVC! Or maybe IT cosmetics? Or is it Dooney & Burke? Repeats, repeats, repeats.Yawn, boring, stale tv.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie again?

[ Edited ]

Josie is a beautiful woman.

What I do not understand is all of you people who are Josie haters.  Why is that?

Honored Contributor

I am upset that she no longer hawks her 19 oz whipped argan oil.  That size is not on her website either. icon_exclaim.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I just checked out her body butters online and for someone who supposedly sells so much product, the reviews are mostly 3 stars. I do like her tanning oil, but I really don't watch her shows.