Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q 

Yes the 19 oz body body which Josie did not present 2018 Christmas in July.  I checked her FB page the other night & noticed other women going back a few months asking when she will bring that size back.  No reply although there were replies afterwards to other questions.  I suspect, Josie stopped selling that huge size. icon_exclaim.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I think if you watch any vendor or host over and over again, you are going to get tired of seeing them.

i think Josie is beautiful.  I am sure her goal is to sell the line to a conglomerate corporation for billions and retire like Jamie did with IT Cosmetics. 

I use a few of her products and like them. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind

Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

Really gross how she dips her fingers in that greasey stuff with dirt under her nails. 

@Equuleus   I have never seen dirt under her nails?

New Contributor

I love Josie, shes a breath of fresh air each time. All I know is that I see results from her products. Not everyone is everyone else's cup  of tea. There are other hosts or products not to my liking, but I dont start a rant about them. I just move on.

Valued Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

Really gross how she dips her fingers in that greasey stuff with dirt under her nails. 

I totally agree. Her nails ALWAYS look dirty to me, as though she did not get her self tanner off of her hands, or she has been planting in the dirt without getting all the dirt out from under her fingernails. Just calling it like I see it. I cannot stand that constant dipping and stirring as so many people have stated, it is so silly to me, but she is bringing in the bucks and to her and QVC that is what matters the most, so she will keep dipping and stirring!  You would think as much as she dips and stirs, it would dissolve the dirt and tanner under her nails in one presentation!

bamasec

Valued Contributor

@Peridot wrote:

I agree....so tired of Josie and her slathering her products all over her body. We get it Josie.....it’s to be used on the body. As some have stated she needs to update her just got out of bed clothing. Tired of the lingerie look.

ITA with what you are saying. I think it is rubbing people the wrong way obviously. We get the point of how it works. We are all entitled to our opinion.JMO.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Equuleus wrote:

@Equuleus   I have never seen dirt under her nails?

Probably cuz she always has her fingers covered in goop.

Respected Contributor

I don't dislike Josie and use some of her products.  However, I think I understand the root of some people's comments.  She tends to be on a lot in a short period of time, which I'm sure is due to logistics. The presentation of her products tends to be very repeptetive, and some grow weary of the same old slathering technique, which I don't really enjoy.  Look, I use the body butter and it's very rich. So to watch these people overdosing on it gives me a weird feeling, like they are all now dirty and need a shower.  That includes the fingernails.  Sometimes Josie appears on air looking like a super model with great hair and makeup and a nice outfit.  Other times, she appears to have just woken up and got ready in about 10 minutes.  I once saw her demo the body butter and she had just polished her nails about 5 minutes before, and she destroyed the manicure live on air. It was a hot mess.  She admitted to it.  Anyway I'm not being mean, I'm sure she's a lovely person but the do need to change up the way the market her stuff, as well as a lot of other products they are repeptetive with. 

Respected Contributor

The Argan trees must be approaching maximum output.  Those ladies who manually extract the oil have to be exhausted!   LOL!  Yes, I'm sure they now have machines doing the hard work.   I just remember the videos of those women working so hard to gather, grind and eventually get the oil.   

I know olive trees can live for hundreds of years, wonder if the same is true of the Argan trees.