Honored Contributor

@Equuleus That's exactly what my daughter said.  She seldom watches QVC but she came upon that several times and mentioned it out of the blue.

Maybe it's the opposite....maybe QVC now owns her company??? 

Respected Contributor

Josie is a pretty woman, but I feel she often presents herself in a very unladylike way. From other discussions here I know many disagree. 

That said, It does not stop me from trying her brand. I am all about what works for my skin. The argan oil products I tried initially broke me out.  But recently I decided to try  Skin Dope. Hemp oil is supposed to be good for the skin and I hope the blend of argan and hemp oil will agree with me.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The way she dresses indicates she is still in the model Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue mode.  She is a grown woman with a career,  making beaucoup bucks,married with children.  Maybe she should  reboot.

Honored Contributor

She will be there until  her products are no longer best sellers.

Esteemed Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

She will be there until  her products are no longer best sellers.

@missy1  ... or until the Argon tree stops producing the Argon Nut … they keep saying it’s so limited I question where they are getting the argon oil from to make so much & so many different products??? 🙃

Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie again?

[ Edited ]

@ Montana wrote:

Josie is a pretty woman, but I feel she often presents herself in a very unladylike way. From other discussions here I know many disagree. 

@ Montana 

Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean.

Can you explain how she often presents herself in  a very unladylike way?

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie again?

[ Edited ]

Okay I am curious as to who will end up being the "queen" of argan oil with the takeover of HSN. Will it be the original Adrienne or the newcomer Josie?? Adrienne was talking about the older women with the nuts for al least 10 years before Josie. Have to wait and see. I hope QVC does not dump Signature Club A like they did Joy Mangano and Iman. By the way, Iman did some really good stuff especially her pants.

Respected Contributor

I dont watch any shopping network very often.  If someone is on Im interested in I will watch and possibly order. Or I just change the channel  Smiley Happy  I do like JM Tanning Oil.

Regular Contributor

I agree....so tired of Josie and her slathering her products all over her body. We get it Josie.....it’s to be used on the body. As some have stated she needs to update her just got out of bed clothing. Tired of the lingerie look.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I am upset that she no longer hawks her 19 oz whipped argan oil.  That size is not on her website either. icon_exclaim.gif

@Mz iMac: Are you referring to the 19 oz body butter? It's usually offered two or three times a year and only available at QVC.  My guess is, it may be offered again during Christmas In July.