Valued Contributor
I'm sure some other viewers of Josie's segments have perked up their ears on her shechsual double entendres!!! The latest which even the host tried to "undo" was the Concealer Chubby Stick. Josie: " Don't we all love a Chubby"? She's a gorgeous sensual lady and I adore her for being true to herself and the joys of being a happy healthy woman!!! THANKS JOSIE LOVE!
Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran's Vocabulary

Shechsual???
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Size does matter.

Valued Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Kachina624 said: Shechsual???
Say this ""forbidden"" word out loud.
Valued Contributor

On 1/17/2015 brewhaha said:

Size does matter.

Right on! That's one big reason I always watch Josie! Google her modeling photos --- WOW! She exudes a healthy appreciation of human physicality etc etc. Maybe over most viewers' heads?
Respected Contributor

I love Josie, she is just cute and you can tell she is a happy person. He spirit makes her easy to watch.

Deb

Valued Contributor

On 1/17/2015 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

I love Josie, she is just cute and you can tell she is a happy person. He spirit makes her easy to watch.

Deb

----- It's Hard not to watch her especially to admire her natural beauty, philosophy & appreciation of Mother Nature, breast feeding references and her all around sweet personality! Nothing fake or pushy in her Bones. AND --- I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER ARGAN OIL PRODUCTS!!! Her mother & hubby & kids are very lucky.
Super Contributor

Josie is extremely intelligent also. She says things like the OP says that are double entendres. Its very subtle and witty!

Regular Contributor

Josie is certainly a gorgeous woman with a killer body and beautiful family. I love her natural healthy approach to life. She's also a very savvy business-woman.
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed her presentation and had a few giggles, too. Fun stuff to me.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.