Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran enough of her please

[ Edited ]

@Razzle dazzle1234

Check your cable guide.  If your provider doesnt offer it, you can watch it from QVC's Website.........sometimes it a live show, some times its a rerun of a recorded show.........

Click SHOP QVC TV in the upper right hand corner near the top of the page....and then Click WATCH QVC 2............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Razzle dazzle1234  Q2 are reruns of Q's shows. Every once in a while you may catch a live show on Q2. Generally speaking, you're not missing anything.

Respected Contributor

@henderson wrote:

It's her 10th anniversary that's why she on so much.

HOLY MOLEY . . . . . . This means we have been listening to the same old tired line of c^%p for the past ten years!  Shame on all of us who don't mute her.  Me, I change the channel.

BTW, in the few moments that I've seen her while trying to watch something else, I've seen way too much of Josie, literally. Why on earth does she continue to wear these unnecessarily revealing cocktail dresses to show oily cream?  More sensible clothing for sales would make more sense to me.

Honored Contributor

I think she's lovely and I enjoy some of her products.  Can't wait to get yesterday's TSV.  I guess I don't watch QVC enough to realize that she's on too much for some.

Respected Contributor

She makes QVC tons of money.  She's not going anywhere any time soon. Too many people love her products.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

@henderson wrote:

It's her 10th anniversary that's why she on so much.

HOLY MOLEY . . . . . . This means we have been listening to the same old tired line of c^%p for the past ten years!  Shame on all of us who don't mute her.  Me, I change the channel.

BTW, in the few moments that I've seen her while trying to watch something else, I've seen way too much of Josie, literally. Why on earth does she continue to wear these unnecessarily revealing cocktail dresses to show oily cream?  More sensible clothing for sales would make more sense to me.

@Perkup

She wants to be able to smooth it all over herself ....too me she looks greasy................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Josie is on all the time because her products sell. She is a money-maker which means you better get used to her.

Respected Contributor

And my brother-in-law finds her attractive. Makes comments every time she is on.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

And my brother-in-law finds her attractive. Makes comments every time she is on.

I think she is very pretty.

Valued Contributor

If she wasn't making $$$ for the Q, she wouldn't be on so much.  I really like her products and don't mind the shows at all.  As long as she sells, she'll be on.