Regular Contributor

Josie Maran enough of her please

its like she is on everyday. I am sure there are other make up lines besides hers

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran enough of her please

[ Edited ]

@Razzle dazzle1234 wrote:

its like she is on everyday. I am sure there are other make up lines besides hers

@Razzle dazzle1234

Yep....I check the Program Guide and 99.9% of the time she's on every weekend...with that same old story about how she discovered Aragan Oil...And if I see her while I'm channel flipping, I can't grab my remote fast enough...AM STYLE is the only show I watch on the weekends and there she was...

yellow-lol-smiley-emoticon.gif

You wonder how much of that stuff can people buy anyway, I guess QVC hasnt heard of an oversaturation point......That's why I hardly watch QVC anymore because of the same limited vendors all the time on BOTH QVC & QVC2........ 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

Where is  QVC2..

Super Contributor

I agree. That's why she keeps making more and more products because she has so much air time!

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt

Right!...like SHE discovered it 🙄

And HERS is the ONLY pure one on the market.

And blah and blah and blahhhhh

Honored Contributor

Hey!  I like it when she's on because I don't watch QVC and save tons of money!

I also don't watch the vacuum shows or the mattress shows or the pillow shows....how many THINGS can people buy anyway....this is so irritating that it shows the same XXX thing over and over and over.......on and on...

I'm binging on Stranger Things the rainy sunday....

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

FUN!

DH just got home from an all nighter and commute home. He is currently sleeping on my chest while I am on the couch.

I need to run to the store. I may have to gnaw my arm off so I don’t wake him! 🤣

Trusted Contributor

It's her 10th anniversary that's why she on so much.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@henderson wrote:

It's her 10th anniversary that's why she on so much.

@henderson

Its been that way for a loooooooooonnng loooooooooooooong loooooooooooong time going on several years now on the weekends....I read some where she even bought a second home in West Chester to be available for QVC appearances and wouldnt have to commute so far...........and that was back in 2012 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I am not a fan of her products but she sold out of her TSV which is more than the other beauty brands seem to do. My guess is that she is a big producer for QVC.