Trusted Contributor

It seems nothing but joggers,jeggings  for everyone.Some people just aren't in with those two items.Then to top it all,modals with their hands in the pockets.These so call models,are just tall people who were hired to model.

Honored Contributor

Re: Joggers,jeggings

[ Edited ]

Not quite sure what your point is about the models.  Yes, some are tall.  They also have petite models as well.

Yes, they are hired.  I wouldn't refer to them as 'so called' models.  Typically they are hired from an agency...so they ARE hired models.

I don't wear joggers but I love jeggings.

QVC is NOT the only place to shop.

Honored Contributor

I like to wear jeggings especially with tall boots. I don't own any joggers. Got burned out wearing them as a uniform bottom when I used to work. I do wear jeggings quite often but aren't they sort of going away and not main stream any more? what I'm seeing more of now is a looser, more relaxed and wider leg (not wide-leg) in jeans, for instance the classic straight leg and more bootcuts.

Honored Contributor

@bewise There isn't anything everyone wants at the same time.  I never want some things that others want and vice versa.  There is plenty of variety within QVC as well as at many other retailers.  

Honored Contributor

I see a wide variety of pant styles, something for everyone.  Certainly joggers we're popular in winter but they're too hot for summer so will be going away.  Even during the winter, there were plenty of other styles.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment