Frequent Contributor

Jimmy the Baker multi berry crumb cakes

After seeing Jimmy the Baker on a show with David recently, I ordered the multi berry crumbcakes after hearing Jimmy say how good they were with his latest batch of Strawberries.

Well, I got them yesterday and had one and there were only blueberries in it.  Was still very good but not at all what was advertised and looking at the rest of the box, I don't see a single visible red berry in any of them.

Called QVC to discuss a return and they just refunded my money and said to dump them if I wanted.

Should have stuck with the Cinnamon, which I've had before and loved.

Anyone else order these and actually get Strawberries in them?

Honored Contributor

Re: Jimmy the Baker multi berry crumb cakes

I got disgusted with his goods after my last order and canceled my auto delivery forever.  Even the cinnamon crumb cakes have become smaller with fewer crumbs.  Any sort of fruit cake is mostly artificially flavored with little fruit.  I'm finished with Jimmy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure some of his crumb cakes had CIJ pricing. Maybe I should have placed an order. Blueberry would be fine by me.

Esteemed Contributor

Last order was for nuts in buns - got no nuts

Last week try again;;;;; - again with nuts = week later ...no anything.....no buns...no nuts.

Should call Jane T for help b/c of her 'flash' and 'dash' for Jimmy (which I still can't figure out).   High school - really?

Honored Contributor

Jimmy's baked goods have become cheap grocery store, not bakery, quality.  Make your own with a 99¢ cake mix.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@fthunt, if ONLY the sticky buns I order would have no nuts, or not enough nuts, or soggy nuts…..Unfortunately, although there is some amount of leakage in the box, every batch gets better, more nuts. Even more unfortunately, I HAVE to bring my blood sugar down so I am going to have to cancel my auto-ship. I know others have been underwhelmed, but I have never had a bad batch of sticky buns or Jimmy’s delicious cinnamon buns. I have not tried any of his other products. Diabetes sucks. 🥲