Valued Contributor

Jim Shore new auto delivery angel collection

I would love to purchase this, but only got a quick and too distant glimpse of the future shipments.  I wish QVC could please post pictures of all the angels in this Woodland Angel AD.  Jim talked so highly of the Harvest Angel but I want to see it and all the others PLEASE!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jim Shore new auto delivery angel collection

@just wonder 

Did you watch the video presentation with Jill?  Check out H218712.  The video shows a good closeup of the other three angel pieces not too long into the video.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette -

Thank you for mentioning this. I just went to watch and that harvest angel is so pretty.

Also so interesting was his description of the meaning of the quilt pattern of flight and also why cardinals are so special to him.

Loved the story of his father showing him a cardinal.

All the times I've watched him, I'd never heard a lot of this.

When he first started doing the woodland angels and things, I got the little angel holding a rabbit with a deer looking up at her.

I keep it out all year as its really lovely to look at.

I don't know why they don't have her anymore. Maybe they just have them for a certain amount of time.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay 

You’re welcome! 🙂  I’m not much of a Jim Shore fanatic, but I do like a lot of the White Woodland collection.  

Also, @just wonder , if you go to the “Holiday” forum, there are a couple of still shots of the three angels you were interested in.  Thread “ Q2: Jim 

Shore Is On Now”, message 47, page 5 by @SHOPR .  I don’t know how to bring them over here, or I would.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@on the bay 

You’re welcome! 🙂  I’m not much of a Jim Shore fanatic, but I do like a lot of the White Woodland collection.  

Also, @just wonder , if you go to the “Holiday” forum, there are a couple of still shots of the three angels you were interested in.  Thread “ Q2: Jim 

Shore Is On Now”, message 47, page 5 by @SHOPR .  I don’t know how to bring them over here, or I would.

Here ya go:

Screenshot_2019-03-12-10-40-30-1.png

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped 

Thanks! 👍😁

Valued Contributor

Thank you!  Last time I checked out the video for this item it was still with Stacey; I will go watch the video I guess they reshot with Jill; many thanks!!