Honored Contributor

I have not seen Jill in quite a while and it looks like she followed in Leah's footsteps with losing weight.  Jill, looks wonderful.  I hope she will be happy in her new path in life.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

She sure does!  

Frequent Contributor
This is a very positive post. Let’s keep it up
Esteemed Contributor

Could not believe my eyes - just saw her  ?  10 days ago with Philosophy - she must be living at the gym.  She's fantastic and seemed so bubbly.

Respected Contributor

She was on with Bob Mackie Friday evening and he mentioned that she looked slimmer.  She told him she had lost some weight and thanked him for noticing.  She was wearing the QVC2 Big Deal and really looked cute.

Super Contributor

I want to know what there are doing...happening too quick to be just working out

Valued Contributor

I agree! Jill looks great and seems so much happier and lighter in spirit. I have a feeling the hosts are under a great deal of pressure with new management. It would be hard enough to meet sales expectations but I suspect there is an added layer of personal, capricious politics that often takes place in the corporate world and can undermine or sandbag some of the best employees.

Whatever the circumstances of Jill’s departure, I think she is taking it as a positive and will be successful wherever she lands. Best of luck Jill!

Honored Contributor

She does look great!

Wishing Jill,

http://animatedimagepic.com/image/good-luck/good-luck-6707.gif

Frequent Contributor

I think that is what being happy looks like on a person! Stress can raise your cortisol levels which increases your weight. Restless sleep or a crazy sleep schedule pattern also wrecks havoc on your weight. I'm thinking her decision to leave the Q has played a major role in her new look. She looks happy...almost relieved. Like a weight has been lifted off her shoulders. Losing weight for health reason is important but there comes a point when one can get too thin and can start to look unwell and sometimes older. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe they are getting some cool sculpting to speed up the weight loss.I see so many ads for that on TV.Jill does look great and seems to be very happy with her decision to retire.I think there comes a time when the pressure is no longer worth the sacrifices.I will miss Jill on Q though and plan to follow her on her public Facebook.