Super Contributor

Watched her last week on one of the shows - forget which one - and she took over the host's job....Trying to watch the show was difficult... She is to wishy-washy....Will have to turn her off next time... Anyone agree....

Honored Contributor

No, I don ’t agree.  Jill is the host.  How is she taking over her own job?  

If she were doing something wrong, she would have been let go by QVC years ago.  She has worked there forever and she does her job well.

If you’re not comfortable watching her, then change the channel or mute the TV.  You can also shop on line.  You have choices.

Honored Contributor

I disagree completely with the OP.  Jill is one of the most knowledgeable, well-prepared host on QVC.  

Regular Contributor

I don't care for that fake laugh either, it's a little irritating.

Super Contributor

I meant she took over the vendor - poor woman just stood there while Jill went on and on...She does have a lot of information about the product but when I watched last week it was so phony... Yes I could not watch but when I want to make a purchase I have to stay and put up with it...

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill talks too much...

[ Edited ]

I agree with the OP's assessment.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I didn't care for her with the rep from Bobbi Brown last week.  She was overbearing.  All she kept talking about was herself and how she has used BB products for - I forget how many years.  I thought it was embarrassing.  Yes she was the host.  But I'd think the vendor would be more knowledgable about the products.  Not to mention have more expertise in using them.  

Super Contributor

Thank you for bringing up the Bobbi Brown show last week.  Saw that one also and Jill was over the top.... I agree with you 100%....

Super Contributor

She does have the gift of gab.