What is ITKWD?

In the kitchen with David 

Honored Contributor

@Qvcjane wrote:

What is ITKWD?

@Qvcjane , In The Kitchen With David

Welcome. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Qvcjane - ITKWD is the acronym for In the Kitchen with David, a show hosted by David Venable. It airs on Sunday afternoons and Wednesday and Friday evenings.

(And if you ever see ITKWM, that's In the Kitchen with Mary, a show hosted by Mary DeAngelis on QVC2 on Saturday afternoons and occasionally on the main channel in the morning.)

Respected Contributor

Things must  have Heart changed for Jill, who knows why .It is what it is , she must go for some reason. So don't pick at it , I always say. Happy Trails to Her.

Respected Contributor

June 12 th. is Jill's last show. I don't know what time though.

Respected Contributor

If you have never retired, then you don't know how it will feel. We are retired and the worst is what we have given up in some insurances. My husband went back part time 15 years into so we could pay Dr. Bills.And lawn care, and house repairs etc. Believe me you are never prepared. But Maybe  Jill's husband can work longer and has a good income. I remember Jill having issues with her knees and maybe surgery didn't fix it , she like the others is she's on her feel alot of hours.And that it self is a deal breaker to work.She looks worn out at times to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I would think that a women that has been at the Q for all those years would get a better send off. Oh well, I wish her the best.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill's Last Show

[ Edited ]

@apple1964 wrote:

I would think that a women that has been at the Q for all those years would get a better send off. Oh well, I wish her the best.

@apple1964   That wasn't her send off show.  It was just her last YHJ show.  Her final show is June 12 from 10 p.m. to midnight.

Edited to say that I was corrected.  Her last show will now be from 9 p.m. to midnight.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack - Actually, another hour was recently added, so Jill's final show will be from 9:00 p.m. to midnight ET on Wednesday.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill's Last Show

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@NickNack - Actually, another hour was recently added, so Jill's final show will be from 9:00 p.m. to midnight ET on Wednesday.

@loriqvc   Thank you.  I'll change my DVR settings!

@apple1964   I wanted to make sure you see this change.  Her last show will be the 12th from 9:00 p.m. to midnight, not 10 p.m. like I said.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau