Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Oh, I thought it was tonight and I missed it....I thought someone said it was tonight.....thank you for posting the date.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@NickNack - Actually, another hour was recently added, so Jill's final show will be from 9:00 p.m. to midnight ET on Wednesday.

@loriqvc   Thank you.  I'll change my DVR settings!

@apple1964   I wanted to make sure you see this change.  Her last show will be the 12th from 9:00 p.m. to midnight, not 10 p.m. like I said.

Thank you! Have a nice day!

Trusted Contributor

Awww, it will be a sad day for QVC viewers who really like Jill.  I'm one of them.  Whatever her reasons are for leaving, I wish her well and hope she'll be happy doing whatever she chooses to do in the future.  She seems too young to retire, so my guess is we'll see her working in some other capacity. Regardless of what she chooses to do, I hope she has many years of good health, joy and lots of fun.  Thanks, Jill, for your years on QVC.  

Super Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Awww, it will be a sad day for QVC viewers who really like Jill.  I'm one of them.  Whatever her reasons are for leaving, I wish her well and hope she'll be happy doing whatever she chooses to do in the future.  She seems too young to retire, so my guess is we'll see her working in some other capacity. Regardless of what she chooses to do, I hope she has many years of good health, joy and lots of fun.  Thanks, Jill, for your years on QVC.  

@Jaspersmom 

Great post. Reading the boards it's clear she'll be missed.

I look forward to seeing her next chapter!

Honored Contributor

She will be missed at QVC.  One of the few hosts now that acts in a professional manner.  I wouldn't be surprised if her next "adventure" is already lined up for her.  I wish her well.  It is certainly QVC's loss.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Yeah, who is ITKWD? Anybody????
Valued Contributor

@higheelsneakers 

In the kitchen with David !  Davidl's  coking show.

Super Contributor

I wish Jill all the best and will miss her!  It was always relaxing to watch her shows.  Like a friend showing you her favorite things.  No sales pressure and she let the vendors talk about their products.  

New Contributor

Oh no! Why is Jill leaving? Too young to retire.

Super Contributor
Que sera sera ..... wishing Jill a beautiful life whatever she decides to do. You will be missed, all the best to you!