Respected Contributor

Jill will be missed.  She is great at her job - smooth competent showrunner.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill's Last Show

[ Edited ]

@Bella2022 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

These are screen shots of the schedule as it’s listed on the Program Guide today:

JillBShow1

JillBShow2

Sorry but Jill mentioned June 6th as her last show. Never mentioned the week after.

Smiley Sad

Aw, @Bella2022, don't be sorry or sad.  (((hugs)))   This thread topic focused on Jill's very, very last show on QVC, but as you pointed out she also will have a last "Your Home With Jill" show.   I'm sure it's helpful for us to know that, too, in case we want to see it, so thank you for that.🌻   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Re: Jill's Last Show

[ Edited ]

A post from Jill on her Instagram page today:

2F75E7EA-EF77-4A06-8FFE-90736FC4BCBA.jpeg

Trusted Contributor
I don't want Jill to leave. I'll miss her. But at this point, I have "Jill Bauer fatigue" lol!
Esteemed Contributor

If you're a fan of Jill and her favorite things, be sure to tune in to YHJ tonight on Q2 and Thursday on the main channel—she's bringing in all the vendors and products she loves to celebrate her show before she says farewell next week. Tonight, the show kicked off with a retrospective of some fun "cookie moments" from over the years, and the first guest/vendor is Valerie Parr Hill. Everyone is already starting to be teary eyed; I'm sure there's plenty more emotion and "enjoyableness" to come...

Esteemed Contributor

Awww, man, she's got Carolyn Pollack as her second guest . . . now I'M teary.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Her family will not be seen on her sendoff show? More reason why I think her contract, for whatever reason, was not renewed.

@queendiva  .... I agree with you .... Jill has a certain “air” about herself  & she probably thought she was worth more than they were offering & as they say “the rest is history”... she is a good host & I like her but, the world will continue to spin & everybody will survive!! 

Esteemed Contributor

If Jill's contract was not renewed, maybe she was the one who did not want to renew it on the terms offered to her.

Sometimes, it actually works that way.

Esteemed Contributor

Jill seems very excited to be "done" with QVC. She also seems happy to be having the summer off for the first time in her adult life to enjoy her family, her son's baseball games and the pool and beach house that her success has afforded her. She is looking good. 

I still think she had terms to renew her contract and that she and TPTB at QVC could not come together on them, so by mutual agreement she is out. While she has nothing lined up but a new FB page, her professional life does not define her. I wish her happiness in her next acts.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Jill has a plan; it could take many different directions but she has a plan.  She has started a website on Facebook, Just Jill Bauer,and has been promoting it on air and on her qvc facebook page.  She wants followers and has stated this over and over so if you like Jill and are curious as to what is next for her then follow her at Just Jill Bauer on Facebook.  She has talked about sharing ideas of decorating and cooking and why would she do this if she did not have an idea of her "next act".  Reminds me of Lisa Robertson and her departure, she has a "tribe" following her.  Who knows if Jill's will lead to sales.  I cannot believe she is creating this page just for fun but has something in mind.  I wish her luck.