Trusted Contributor

Re: Jill's Hair Looks So nice!

It's almost as though the compliments jinxed her.  The last beauty hour she'd gone back to the sloped shouldered cardigan over a matronly blouse and the hair was limp, lifeless.  She looked decades older than she actually is.  

Ive known women not many would think are even pretty, who thought themselves beautiful and somehow convinced everyone around them that they were pretty darned gorgeous.  Seems a woman can undermine herself too.

Honored Contributor

I hadn't seen Jill in a very long time.  The last time I saw her, her hair had larger curls in it.

I saw her last night and I really liked her hair.  I thought it was very pretty.  She obviously has a very thick head of hair. 

I loved her hair short too.  

Honored Contributor

I prefer Jill in short layed hair with some highlights, her skin and the way she makes herself up is attractive and natural looking. We are all getting older and I'm glad she isn't fighting Mother Nature.Jill's a class act.

Valued Contributor

I don't like Jill's hair longer, it makes her face look fatter.

Honored Contributor

I was not sure what Jill was doing to her hair.  Growing it out?  I personally do not care for it longer.  She looked so much better with it shorter and into a style.  This hairdo is nothing special.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

As I was surfing the channels to find something to watch I saw Jill, I noticed very little or no difference in her hair and makeup. She looks the same to me.Woman Indifferent