Respected Contributor

Re: Jill's Hair Looks So nice!

She was overdue for a change. This looks very nice on her.

Respected Contributor

The color is nice.

I think she looks more youthful with shorter and layered hair.  I thought it looked dumpy.  I seldom see Jill as I watch late at night.  So it looks quite different to me.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

She was overdue for a change. This looks very nice on her.

Agree!  The old hairdo was better when she wore it on the shorter side.  Then she tried to morph it into a medium cut, and IMO, it never looked right.  However, I think it was definitely time for a real change.  I like the new look a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to see Jill with a great haircut. Both short and longer, I would like to see her with a more edgy cut. Her hair just hanging doesn't seem to accent eyes, cheeks or the prettiness of her face. I think she would look pretty with a Lisa Rinna cut, among others.

And I know, she can of course wear what she likes.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I would love to see Jill with a great haircut. Both short and longer, I would like to see her with a more edgy cut. Her hair just hanging doesn't seem to accent eyes, cheeks or the prettiness of her face. I think she would look pretty with a Lisa Rinna cut, among others.

And I know, she can of course wear what she likes.

I agree with your suggestions.  For some reason I think she might be growing out so she can cut it a different way.  For that reason I think it looks better than that older look she was trying to hold on to for so long.  I think a Lisa Rinna cut would look great on her.

Respected Contributor

On gold day her hair looked good. Generally speaking she looked 10 years younger when her hair was shorter.
Occasional Contributor

Jill has amazing hair and skin.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@alisa1 wrote:

Jill has amazing hair and skin.

Yes, I noticed her skin did seem very nice as well... She had a lovely glow!!

Respected Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
On gold day her hair looked good. Generally speaking she looked 10 years younger when her hair was shorter.

Many women don't agree with this, but almost every woman does past a certain age.  And if you give a lift at the crown, as Lisa Robertson used to say, "it is an automatic face lift."

Jacque G. looks fabulous with shorter hair too.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

I watched her last nite w/ David. She looks the same. No different hairdo. Her hair is long and a bit shapeless.