Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Sorry, folks.  I like SG just the way she is.  They all over-talk to some extent. You either like the person and tolerate it, or you don't like it and you change the channel.  I have a closet full of SG items and would love to have more.....but she's getting a bit pricey for me.

And I hope Susan is happy to have a customer like you.  One that can overlook her rudeness.

I guess I am not so enlightened.  I'll live with my shortcomings and no clothing from her.

Trusted Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

Sorry, folks.  I like SG just the way she is.  They all over-talk to some extent. You either like the person and tolerate it, or you don't like it and you change the channel.  I have a closet full of SG items and would love to have more.....but she's getting a bit pricey for me.

I also like Susan. Her clothes are made well and last forever. Yes they are pricey but you do get quality.

QVC sets the prices not Susan. 

And when the prices are too high, sales fall.

I will bet Susan speaks up then.

It is a two way street when it comes to selling.  She needs QVC and QVC needs her.  

Honored Contributor

I was watching HSN last night and Marla Wynn was on.  She is a little Susan Graverish in her talking.  Several times she overtalked Colleen and was talking to the models when Colleen was talking, as if no one could hear her.

She also swore more than once and had to be bleeped.  She joked that she was the most bleeped vendor on HSN. 

Esteemed Contributor

I rarely watch any of Susan's shows.  I just cannot stand the way she interrupts and runs away with the show!! But did click on the Jill and Susan presentation.  And I was thinking the same thing!! Jill was able to be in control of the presentation.

This was the first time I actually saw Susan act like a co-presenter.  She allowed Jill to talk and describe items.  I think she has respect for Jill and is a bit apprehensive around her!

Trusted Contributor

I truly like and respect Susan Graver...I own some of her clothing and have been happy with most of her things.  She is ambitious and talented.

However, I find the way she is with hosts presenting her clothing to be quite annoying to watch.  It's not just that she constantly interrupts the hosts, she also does carry on conversations/comments with the models while the host is trying to give pertinent information.  I've also thought maybe she has ADHD or else she drinks a Red Bull the size of Texas before she goes on the air. 

It's funny...there are so many other designers on the Q that are also talented and ambitious and also very proud of their lines like Susan is.  Louis D., David Dangle, Gary Goben...but they don't continually interrupt, dance around, carry on conversations with the models while the host is speaking, dancing and twirling, (have I left anything out?)  But I guess as long as she makes money for the Q, that's the bottom line!  Sigh. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Jill & Susan

[ Edited ]

@ Alarmclock: DITTO KIDDO - my sentiments exactly!!!!

Valued Contributor

Call it what you like...most people have manners,SG does not.If you choose to watch her ,then you get what you can expect ...rudeness.Talking over other people is   RUDE!

Valued Contributor

Susan's over the top rhetoric, "this is my fav"  "you gotta have this top" is because all Susan does is want to sell sell sell and doesn't feel any host can get the sold out sign but her.  I don't care for her walmart polyester, or her, and never buy from her.  

Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
Jill is the ONLY person in the world who can subdue Susan Graver! She's probably thinking to yourself, this is one thing about qvc that I won't miss!!😂🤣

@bobby5 

One time poor Antonella was just trying to get through the colors and no matter how hard she tried Susan wouldnt let her complete the task and kept interrupting...finally Antonella just had it, put her hands in the air and just gave up and let Susan ramble on and on....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor
Omg so funny...I wish I had seen that!