Trusted Contributor
Jill is the ONLY person in the world who can subdue Susan Graver! She's probably thinking to yourself, this is one thing about qvc that I won't miss!!😂🤣
Respected Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
Jill is the ONLY person in the world who can subdue Susan Graver! She's probably thinking to yourself, this is one thing about qvc that I won't miss!!😂🤣

Or maybe she admires a strong woman like herself, and won't.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@bobby5 wrote:

Or maybe she admires a strong woman like herself, and won't.

Since when is being rude the same as being strong?

Susan talks over every host she works with.

That is why I will never give her a dime.

I do not support that sort of behavior in any way.

Esteemed Contributor

As noted in the past - SG is being very very cautious with Jill.  She's keeping in her lane - speaking when appropriate and respecting Jill.  Love Jill cuz she can and will 'bite'.

Honored Contributor

I was just watching and thought to myself love how Jill takes charge with SG.  She is trying to get through colors for the top on now and SG kept going on about the first color.  Jill finally reached over to get the other colors.  SG is totally ridiculous.  

Honored Contributor

Let's face it, if customers love the SG line they will buy it no matter how SG behaves.SG no doubt realizes this and doesn't think the fight with JB is worth it. Don't forget, the bottom line is big sales. Plus, JB is leaving and SG will get her way and behave any way she likes.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, folks.  I like SG just the way she is.  They all over-talk to some extent. You either like the person and tolerate it, or you don't like it and you change the channel.  I have a closet full of SG items and would love to have more.....but she's getting a bit pricey for me.

Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Sorry, folks.  I like SG just the way she is.  They all over-talk to some extent. You either like the person and tolerate it, or you don't like it and you change the channel.  I have a closet full of SG items and would love to have more.....but she's getting a bit pricey for me.

ITA, and she's only been at the Q for 30 years.  I like her.  She's getting pricey, but she has really elevated her line.  She's mentions Etro, some of the print tops she does is very close, and if you go into Neiman's they can be over 1,500 bucks.

Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I also like Susan. Her clothes are made well and last forever. Yes they are pricy but you do get quality.

QVC sets the prices not Susan. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Contributor

Susan is the designer and knows her items better than anyone!  The hosts know how she is and should just stand back and let her talk!  Jill has been around long enough to know that!