Contributor

Woof! I agree with SPURT.  Won't miss her at all.  Probably hard to work with.  Just my opinion and observation.

Trusted Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

Jill is retiring to spend more time with her family.  Why would anyone think Laura would be hiring Jill? 

That is what Jill said.

We all know better.

She also said she would have new [meanining non-QVC related] social media.

Why say that if you did not need to keep up a public presence?

Esteemed Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@Equuleus wrote:

Jill is retiring to spend more time with her family.  Why would anyone think Laura would be hiring Jill? 

That is what Jill said.

We all know better.

She also said she would have new [meanining non-QVC related] social media.

Why say that if you did not need to keep up a public presence?

Have to agree with that.

Esteemed Contributor

Why is it so difficult to accept that Jill still wants to keep a social media presence even though she will longer work at QVC. I don't see anything odd or unusual about it. 

She didn't say that she wants to become a hermit.

Trusted Contributor

@blondiechick wrote:

I think QVC will be eventually be getting rid of all the old hosts.  They are cleaning house.

@blondiechick I think they are paying the older hosts much more and they will be saving money by hiring people with no experience. 

Honored Contributor

I think Jill will take some time off, probably the summer for sure, and maybe even 6  months or so, and then she will do something different...I never did see her retiring completely, she is only 50, I believe.....But I do see her taking time off and enjoying her family for a while.....

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
I think either Jill wanted something from qvc or they wanted something from her, neither would budge, and she said see ya! Now I'm either going to get yelled at or deleted for that nasty word...speculation.😂But isn't that what forums are for?😊