Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

With any luck, he'll take her away from all this...

I like the way you think.

Trusted Contributor

I think they met online.  Wow!  I am not a believer in that but if it worked for them, that's great.

He lives in Boston and has three kids so this is going to be exciting for everyone.  

Both sets of parents looked so happy and it's nice that they are all still around.

Honored Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

I think they met online.  Wow!  I am not a believer in that but if it worked for them, that's great.

He lives in Boston and has three kids so this is going to be exciting for everyone.  

Both sets of parents looked so happy and it's nice that they are all still around.

@alarmclock  It is so lovely that both parents could be there!

Yes, they met online; I think that's very cool.  Jill has an entire write-up about it on her IG page a while ago.  She said she didn't think love like this would ever happen for her, and she had to learn to be at peace with that.   She had friends meet their loves online, but still questioned it.  But she finally gave online dating a chance.  She said she wanted women like her, especially women in their 40's, to be open and smart about meeting someone online.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

Yes, they met online; I think that's very cool.  Jill has an entire write-up about it on her IG page a while ago.  She said she didn't think love like this would ever happen for her, and she had to learn to be at peace with that.   She had friends meet their loves online, but still questioned it.  But she finally gave online dating a chance.  She said she wanted women like her, especially women in their 40's, to be open and smart about meeting someone online.

Thank you for posting this!  My friends tell me to go online and I will not do it.

I tell them I watch too much Investigation Discovery!!  That is an entire network dedicated to crime and lots of it is relationship related!!

Too risky for me!

Respected Contributor
My godson met his wife online and they are still going strong many years later. Both Kathy Levine and Shawn Killinger met their spouses online. May not be for everyone can work with an open mind as well as caution.
Esteemed Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

Thank you for posting this!  My friends tell me to go online and I will not do it.

I tell them I watch too much Investigation Discovery!!  That is an entire network dedicated to crime and lots of it is relationship related!!

Too risky for me!

@alarmclock 

I watch way too much of the ID channel and Forensic Files. I look at everyone as a potential axe murderer. 

Valued Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

Go to her Instagram to see some great pictures!!

@alarmclock Oh good grief, now we'll never get any product information, not that I have any interest in the GILI line.  She and the host (and you all know who I'm talking about) will never get around to the products, it'll all be chatter about the wedding plans, etc.  I can't wait.

Respected Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl 

Thank you!  I have no idea who this person is either and don't care that she's engaged.  

There are so many posts about celebs and the royals and I wonder why.   I don't wish anyone ill will, but I don't care which celeb or royal is having a baby, getting married, etc.  These people have nothing to do with me or a very high  percentage, 100%(?) of posters on this site.  I'd say "who cares?", but evidently some people do care.  

Honored Contributor

Who?? and so what???

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl 

Thank you!  I have no idea who this person is either and don't care that she's engaged.  

There are so many posts about celebs and the royals and I wonder why.   I don't wish anyone ill will, but I don't care which celeb or royal is having a baby, getting married, etc.  These people have nothing to do with me or a very high  percentage, 100%(?) of posters on this site.  I'd say "who cares?", but evidently some people do care.  

@this is my nic.  She is the rep for the Gili line on QVC. So it has something to do with QVC. Why posters feel the need to put down other posters, etc I don’t know. Who cares what you think?