Trusted Contributor

Re: Jill Martin for GILI on Q2

I don't care for her either.  Not for the reasons others describe here though.  There's just something about her, can't quite put my finger on it....

Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

I think it's OK for her to wear her own clothing.  I love her belt.  Why would you care what she owns.  No one needs to approve of what she dresses in.  The belt shows she has taste.

@Equuleus.  Perhaps she should wear the obi belt and show she doesn't have taste?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

The GG belt just shows she has money. 

Contributor

it's her voice

Contributor

Another vote for the fact that I noticed that Gucci belt the first thing..And didn't think it was in good taste. C'mon! What was she thinking?  For her to wear that while she's trying to sell us a QVC brand handbag for those of us not able to afford the high end brand stuff (sorry, that's just how it came across to me. Bad enough to observe Susan Graver sporting her Ferragamo red bottom heels every now and then....but, at least she's not trying to sell us a QVC brand shoe while she's doing so!)  

Contributor

Another vote for the fact that I noticed that Gucci belt the first thing..And didn't think it was in good taste. C'mon! What was she thinking?  For her to wear that while she's trying to sell us a QVC brand handbag for those of us not able to afford the high end real branded stuff (sorry, that's just how it came across to me). Bad enough to observe Susan Graver sporting her Ferragamo red bottom heels every now and then....but, at least she's not trying to sell us a QVC brand shoe while she's doing so.  Jill is okay but I'm not into the Gili line at all.  Did ya'll notice what she took out of her mini-bag? All cosmetics rather than items like most of us would want a place for--sunglasses, X iphone--okay, that fits), reading glasses for any of us over 45...just saying, that one wouldn't work at all for me, guess it will for others--that's fine!

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 You made me laugh for the first time in days.  Thanks.  I could be wrong but didn't a former host wear a Cartier tank watch?  I also can't watch this vendor.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just dont like her personality, her voice, her whole personna--channel changer.    

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

I agree. Especially the GILI and Dennis Basso show! Tried to watch it, lasted 2 seconds!

Esteemed Contributor

Outlier here.  She shows that a mix of "finishes", if you will, work well together.

I like Jill Martin's style.  A little rough-n-tumble, a little glam.

I would probably never buy a "GILI" item, but not because of her.

Cogito ergo sum