Super Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer

Yes - For some reason I would have never thought of her name.  Thanks!

Super Contributor

Jane Treacy left for a couple of years and returned.  

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat - Yes, you are correct—Jill is planning to leave on June 12. I'm sure she will confirm the time for her final show in the next couple of weeks, and then I'm sure we'll all share about it here, so keep your eyes peeled...  Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

Someone mentioned former Q host, Albany - Saw her today (Sunday, May 12) on Evine.  She was hosting a gold jewelry show.

Esteemed Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

Someone mentioned former Q host, Albany - Saw her today (Sunday, May 12) on Evine.  She was hosting a gold jewelry show.

@countrylady   Yes, Albany has been a gold jewelry vendor appearing on Evine for over a year now.  She seems quite happy.

Honored Contributor

Jill's final show will be at 10:00 p.m. on June 12th.

It will be called Friends and Favorites (or something like that) and her family will NOT be making an appearance.  This is according to her social media.

Occasional Visitor

I don't want her to leave.

She is a truly lovely lady and I enjoy her shows very much. She’s a consummate professional - gracious, professional, warm and knowledgeable about the products she promotes. Not so much ‘flash over substance’ as I see now with so many younger hosts. She’ll be sorely missed by many but it’s wonderful to know she will get to enjoy the blessings of more time with her family. There really is nothing more important in this life. God speed, Jill!