Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Jill Bauer

I just watched as Jill announed she is leaving the Q June 12th. I have to say I'm going to be sad to see her go.....

Respected Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer

Did she give a reason?  Young family - great job = shocked

Regular Contributor

Yes I just saw this. She wants to be able to go to each and every one of her son's baseball games. Also it may be her daughter's last summer at home from college, spend more time with her mom, etc. 

Respected Contributor

@grayhairdontcare  Who knows, perhaps it was suggested that she retire?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Occasional Contributor

Wants to spend more time with her Mom. Have a more livable schedule which means a more fullfilling family life. She was truly givingheartfelt reasons. I will miss her but I get it. She will be missed.

Respected Contributor

I will miss Jill!

I laid down my hammer, and I saw ~ ancient proverb
Trusted Contributor

@grayhairdontcare wrote:

Wants to spend more time with her Mom. Have a more livable schedule which means a more fullfilling family life. She was truly givingheartfelt reasons. I will miss her but I get it. She will be missed.

She is one lucky woman that she can make the decision. Not all can. I am happy for her. Can't be easy to work the kind of schedule she has had.

Occasional Contributor

@twopeas...I doubt that. They just did a big 25th Anniv celebration for her on the Q. I think she was a very well liked + respected Q personality. Could be a lot of factors. QVC/HSN merger could be a factor and she thought it might be best to go out on top. 

Respected Contributor

Jill leaving is a big disappointment for me.

I will miss her and her wonderful home shows.

She speaks sensibly and honestly.

One of the best that QVC has will soon be gone!

Esteemed Contributor

About 15 minutes ago Jill posted a lovely video on her FB page explaining her decision to leave, and thanking all the viewers who have been with her throughout her 25 years at QVC. 

A very class act.