Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer to represent mystery product

@Pearlee wrote:

@banned again wrote:

@goodmom wrote:

Seems like she ended up with a good gig if it really is the Scott brothers.

Which will likely turn into a year-round gig involving Scott Living shows during Christmas in July and beyond.

Maybe Jill is their long lost triplet, separated at birth. 😄

How boring to go from selling RLM and Ecclisi jewelry to mattresses! 🤪 

@Pearlee  - Thanks for making me laugh this morning!  I don't get what all the fuss is about with her returning with her "dream come true" announcement.  She is still selling a product - whether as a host or vendor.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer to represent Scott Living Mattress 4/11 on QVC

@LovemesomeQ1979

"When they're gone, they're gone!"😂🤣
Respected Contributor

@twinsister...she has to create the Anticipation + excitement around the Scott Living move so her fan base tunes in on Sunday and buys a mattress off of her!
Trusted Contributor

Actually @Pearlee wasn't far off when she said long lost triplet. Jill is now referring to herself as "property sister."
Respected Contributor

@bobby5.. oh brother, 1st time I’m hearing that..🙄
Get ready for lots of hoopla (If your watching) on Sunday. Lol
Frequent Contributor

@HB glamma 

THIS.  Jill is wel spoken and professional.  However, what are her credentials as a home expert?  Does she have a degree in Interior Design? Most of her tips presented on the TODAY show probably came from Pinterest or other like sites.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bobby5 wrote:
Actually @Pearlee wasn't far off when she said long lost triplet. Jill is now referring to herself as "property sister."

@bobby5  🤣

@Jill, oh for goodness sakes! 🙄

@twinsister  Maybe she meant "dream paycheck" per amount of work performed.

Respected Contributor

Rough crowd!

No Jill was never warm and fuzzy but I liked her. There was a time before the end that she got very short with people and it might have been around the time she lost some family.

She did get better and a little warmer. 

I would have rather seen her come back with her own products than the Scott Brothers stuff.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Positively riveting...

Boy do i agree.  Guess her own attempts at branding have not worked out, so back to selling someone else's stuff.  

That electric bill at her Beach House needs to be paid.

@Reever  you really seem to have a problem with Jill having a beach house -- you mention it in a derogatory way every time a Jill thread comes up.  Why does that bother you?  

Apparently, Jill & her husband worked their tails off to afford that beach house. That's not such a rare thing.  Kudos to them!

@Caaareful Shopper , it's like Jealous party of one.  You're table is now ready.  This poster has a real ax to grind over that beach house.  

As you said, it's not like Jill and her husband haven't worked hard to buy what they have.  I wonder if Reever is that mad about Jane Treacy having a shore house or MaryBeth having a second home that I believe is a cabin in MN.  I think there are a number of hosts who have beach or shore houses.  Good for all of them.

There are people who have more than me and people who have less than me.  It's the way things are and will always be.  

I think the difference might be the extent to which Jill went on and on about her vacation condo and then when she sold that her house on some bay, while at the same times bending over backwards to paint herself as that straight shooting, down to earth woman next door who's just like you...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

@stevieb my mother always called her "Sour Bauer" lol

@LovemesomeQ1979  I'd say you mom more or less nailed it... Smiley Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...