Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer to represent Scott Living Mattress 4/11 on QVC

From QVC's Instagram page:

qvc's profile picture

SURPRISE!🤩🎉 We're so excited to welcome our friend, @justjillbauer, back to QVC as an on-air guest, representing the @scottlivinghome team as a Brand Ambassador!🤩🎉 What does this mean? You’ll see Jill on-air with @mrdrewscott & @jonathanscott for their TSV day on 4/11! Tune in to QVC’s Instagram Stories on 4/11 for a behind-the-scenes look into their day in LA & tap the link in our bio to shop Sunday's BEST deal from @scottlivinghome!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought she'd become a presenter on the Today Show.

Trusted Contributor

Two years ago at this time, all we talked about was Jill leaving qvc. The countdown went on for a couple months. Fast forward to now & all we're talking about is Jill coming back to qvc. And of course the suspense had to build for a week. Hosts come & go...and come back again...but not with the fanfare that Jill seems to need. Wow never seen anything like it. Such a turnoff.
Trusted Contributor

I just think if Jill was presenting her own interior design line I could see it. Like Lisa Mason has attempted to do her own line. Shes not returning as a host but I just didn't see her on QVC for awhile.
Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO

I agree with you. She'll just be schlepping products like she did for 25 years. Only this time she'll be on the opposite end of things. I wonder if the host will let her get a word in edgewise😉
Respected Contributor

I don’t understand when she kept on emphasizing that she finally will be able to go to every baseball game of her son’s now + not wanting to ever leave the field. So now it’s Spring and full blown baseball season snd she’s out in the West Coast taking on a new gig?🤔..I wonder what happened to the Hoda + Jenna show opportunity..
Trusted Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer to represent mystery product

@Bri369 wrote:

@Gabidog wrote:

Soon there will be no need for hosts because almost every product now has a representative.  Hosts are there to tell us a color and how many left over and over.

I think that will be the goal eventually, to eliminate the need for hosts.

They could eliminate them now considering 90% of them are useless.

Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@KKlim wrote:
@Lipstickdiva..I don’t disagree w/ u. In fact I agree w/ u and the last 2 posters @ bobby5 and Bri369. Jill was better off leaving things as it was. I get a paycheck is a paycheck but she sort of looks a bit desperate and grasping at straws, (albeit) mattresses. Lisa would never have made this move. Lol. She’s smarter then that.

Lisa Robertson sells other people's merchandise on local Steals and Deals channels. She also makes money hosting cruises for her "tribe" while dressing up like Glinda the Good Witch. After all, a paycheck is a paycheck.

OMG @mom2four0418 .  Your post is too funny!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

I wish like the products, when they're gone, they're gone!  

Super Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer to represent mystery product

@stevieb my mother always called her "Sour Bauer" lol