Respected Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer to represent mystery product

@stevieb..totally agree w/ u. Can u imagine the phonieness that will ensue once she arrives back on air? Lol..
Esteemed Contributor

If you got the offers they do you wouldn't stay away either.

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

She posted on social media yesterday (I think) that it was her birthday and she had some very exciting news to share.  She said to stay tuned today for more details.  

I'm actually a little shocked that she would rep a product line.  Of all the hosts that I thought would have cut ties and been done with this sort of thing, it was Jill.

@Lipstickdiva Me too! I am rather shocked! Not that its a bad thing, but I just never pictured her doing it.......

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Good Morning, I look at is a paycheck is a paycheck. Like you I don't think it's bad. 

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon 

Completely off subject, but every time I read your signature line quote. I crack up. 

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I wonder if, since I think she still lives nearby, she'll actually be physically in the studio rather than on Zoom or whatever they use?

@aubnwa01 I don't think the issue is how far away the vendors live because many of them live close.  The problem is with Covid they still don't want everyone in the studio.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus Glad you get a giggle. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Will we have to endure a story of her beach home ? Meanwhile many of us are living check to check. I will tune her out.
Valued Contributor

Jill’s whole take on being a home & lifestyle expert left a lot to be desired. Everything was basic and the same old, same old. Not a surprise she couldn’t make the 💰doing that.
Will be interesting to see what line she’ll be a rep for, tho I won’t be watching or buying.
Respected Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer to represent Scott Living Mattress, 4/11 on QVC

[ Edited ]

What a surprise?

Scott Mattress.JPG

Occasional Contributor

To be honest, I was really disappointed when she said she was coming back to the Q. I was hoping her home ideas would really take off. BUT, she just posted a pic on Instagram of her and the background is two blackened male figures. Seems like she ended up with a good gig if it really is the Scott brothers.