Honored Contributor

It does not seem so very long ago watching her on air while pregnant so excited about becoming a Mom to go with her special and loved role of Step-Mom. 

Now he is almost a teenager. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

Please accept my sincere apologies for this post. Of course I did not think that anyone with the name Smith is related to all other persons named Smith.

I did not know the age of Jill's son Trevor but this other Trevor was in his 20's and born in California. I remembered Jill saying that she was from California. As I watched he World Series last night, I just wondered if there was a relationship or just a name coincidence. 

Open mouth-Insert foot If I could remove all this I would. 

Trusted Contributor

@granddi You don't owe anyone an apology for asking a legitimate question.  You are the one due an apology for unnecessary rudeness.

Valued Contributor

@granddi Don't feel bad..Even though I knew that Jill's son was only 10 or 11,when I saw Trevor Bauer,I immediately thought of Jill....

Honored Contributor

@granddi, no need to apologize.  I wonder if they're related, even if not mother-son.  Jill has a baseball connection - she and her mother funded a Little League photography exhibit in Williamsport in memory of her father, Richard.  Then of course there is the well-known Hank Bauer, who played for the Yankees (1948-59) and managed the Orioles (1964-68).

Regular Contributor

Jill's son, Trevor is only about 10 or 11 and was born after she started work at QVC...

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

It does not seem so very long ago watching her on air while pregnant so excited about becoming a Mom to go with her special and loved role of Step-Mom. 

Now he is almost a teenager. 

@beckyb1012, it's funny you mention that.  When she was first married she referred to Doug's daughter as her "bonus daughter."  It always kind of bothered me.  She now says my son and teenage daughter - which makes me smile and warms my heart.