Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer’s Next Today Show Appearance — Dec. 4th

@threecees wrote:

https://www.today.com/video/make-the-most-of-your-kitchen-tools-and-appliances-74481221700?fbclid=Iw... 

Here's Jill's segment from earlier on Hoda and Jenna. Just pulled it up.

@threecees   Thank you for posting this.  She did a great job.  I'm so sorry it was pre-empted this morning.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

I didn't know and missed it.  Thanks for that link.  Jill did great and looks great as well.  

Honored Contributor

While she did well, she seemed to be a little rushed during her presentation.  I realize she's under a time limit and had to talk a mile a minute.   She didn't seem as rushed during her first show.  JMO.

Super Contributor

Did Jill Bauer leave QVC too???  Wow. 

I remember years ago she was rather serious and schoolmarmish -- but very  precise, detailed and professional in her presentations.

Then when the hosts were under orders to talk faster and amp up the hype, she seemed very  uncomfortable at first but then settled into it and even became a bit goofy for my taste.

If she left, I am glad she is getting new opportunities on the national stage. 

Respected Contributor

Hoda tends to rush on air guests sometimes. My show was preempted , but I watched the link. Jill did ok. Informative, but a bit rushed w/ the things she cooked.. There really was no time for taste tests. Jill is an entirely different personality on Hoda’s show, then she was on the Q. Lol..
Esteemed Contributor

I thought Jill Bauer's segment on the Today show was fine. I watched it online and it looked like she and the hosts were having fun with the various cooking tools.

Trusted Contributor

I taped the show but it was pre-empted by the hearings.  It replays at 2a so I was able to tape that show. 

I've always been a fan of Jill's; I thought her presentation was good.  On Q, some presentations last a good 15-20 mins, even when they should not.  She does not have that luxury on network TV; and yes, Hoda does push those segments along.

And she does look great.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@threecees wrote:

https://www.today.com/video/make-the-most-of-your-kitchen-tools-and-appliances-74481221700?fbclid=Iw... 

Here's Jill's segment from earlier on Hoda and Jenna. Just pulled it up.

@threecees   Thank you for posting this.  She did a great job.  I'm so sorry it was pre-empted this morning.

One feels certain she is too... Just sayin'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...