Honored Contributor

Jill looks great and she certainly will be missed.  She was an asset to QVC.  

Super Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer Looks Wonderful

I agree!!!  She looks and acts so relaxed and like the weight of the world has been lifted off her shoulders.  Wishing her the best.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think she was appreciated enough.  She did her homework and was very knowledgeable and informative about what she was presenting.  Somehow, I feel the new style powers that be don't really care about any of that.  Just like out in the world - experience and knowledge seem not to matter.

Frequent Contributor

I, too, think Jill looks great!  I'm pretty sure she has lost weight. Wonder what the next chapter will be for her?  She will be missed on the Q.

Super Contributor

Jill looked great in the white jeans & D&C top. She is a classy lady and a class act. Her and Leah Williams are the class acts of QVC. I wish her the very best. Again with the weight comments. C'mon ladies, this is getting old and quite frankly mean spirited. Whether she dropped a few pounds are not -SHE DOESN'T NEED TO-what does that matter???? Good grief.

Honored Contributor

@IdahoGram wrote:

I agree!!!  She looks and acts so relaxed and like the weight of the world has been lifted off her shoulders.  Wishing her the best.

I have to agree too.  I saw her last night I think.  Anyway she looked really good.  I think her making the decision to leave was a good one.  She even looked younger.  Good for her.Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I did not hear Jill's announcement that she is retiring.  Did she give any reason?  She did a great job, one of my favorites and I will miss her.

Esteemed Contributor

She did look exceptionally gorgeous when I saw her on the other day with David.

I think anyone would miss their job after so many years, but I'm sure she is really looking forward to this next chapter in her life.

Honored Contributor

Thats a testament that she has definitely made the right decision to leave.......She looks so happy!

New Contributor

I agree Jill looks healthier and happier since losing a little weight.

Leah Williams lost a lot of weight and has not been on the air much recently. Does anyone know is Leah is on a long vacation or is something else going on?