Occasional Contributor

Jill Bauer - Affinity Diamond Show

Right now, I am watching the Affinity Diamond show hosted by Jill Bauer.  I don't think that I could possibly care less about diamond jewelry, however, I am enjoying just watching and listening to Jill, doing what she does so well. 

My very first purchase from QVC (2001) was a set of Lock n' Lock containers - presented by Jill.  I have always really appreciated how thorough she presents products, and the way she conducts herself with guests - she has always been a class act, in my opinion.

I am really going to miss you, Jill, and I wish you every happiness and satisfaction in your forthcoming endeavors.  Your departure will leave a very large void in the QVC franchise that will very difficult to fill.  Blessings, dear lady!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer - Affinity Diamond Show

Yes, QVC is losing a real jewel. I hate that Jill is leaving and I will truly miss her. Back many, many years ago I soooooo enjoyed her Sunday morning Silver Style shows. "Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end."  Woman Sad 

Honored Contributor

She is such a pretty lady.  I'm really going to miss her.

Frequent Contributor

i'm watching Jill as well.  She is just beautiful inside and out.  I have bought many many items from her.  She got me started on Silver jewelry with her show Silver Style many years ago.  I wish her the very very best in all she does in the future.  QVC you dropped the ball, you do not know what a void in your host line up there will be. GOOD LUCK JILLL

Honored Contributor

Jill will be the first host leaving QVC who I will actually miss.  She's a fine example of what a host should be and how one should conduct one's self.  She will certainly leave a void.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wasn't the Sunday morning show called Silver Savings (usually hosted by Jane Treacy) and then it changed to Silver Style?  Just trying to remember if I'm right...

Trusted Contributor

I used to watch Jill with the silver shows all the time. She is a class act and will be missed. She can show them how its done, thats for sure.

Honored Contributor

Jane T. started silver savings and then Jill took over silver style.  I will also miss Jill.  She is so well prepared for every show and gives us important information about what she is presenting.  Not many hosts do that.

Respected Contributor

@MaeDoMunt wrote:

Right now, I am watching the Affinity Diamond show hosted by Jill Bauer.  I don't think that I could possibly care less about diamond jewelry, however, I am enjoying just watching and listening to Jill, doing what she does so well. 

My very first purchase from QVC (2001) was a set of Lock n' Lock containers - presented by Jill.  I have always really appreciated how thorough she presents products, and the way she conducts herself with guests - she has always been a class act, in my opinion.

I am really going to miss you, Jill, and I wish you every happiness and satisfaction in your forthcoming endeavors.  Your departure will leave a very large void in the QVC franchise that will very difficult to fill.  Blessings, dear lady!!

I don’t care about their diamond jewelry either but enjoyed watching a pro at work. I bought a ton of silver jewelry from the Silver Style shows back in the day. I will miss Jill. 

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped  I enjoyed those shows as well, and actually watched them.  I cannot remember the last time I watched an entire show....the silver jewerly choices are nothing like they used to be....seems to be no style anymore.