Honored Contributor

Re: Jill B take a breath

[ Edited ]

Even back in the days when I watched a lot of QVC and, overall, found the hosts less offensive than is now the case, the subject of this thread was one I would rarely choose to watch... She might be well prepared and know a lot of detail, but the likability factor was missing for me and I never held any higher level of trust with her than I did for any other host. All of them are there to sell.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Please goggle what Freedom of Speech is...Good Grief.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51.  I know, right. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jill B take a breath

[ Edited ]

Jill is definitely one of the best hosts on QVC, in my opinion.  I wish there were more like her!

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

You hit the nail on the head, @Angels&Ladybugs!

that sing-song way of speaking is mildly annoying,

Trusted Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The First Amendment doesn't apply on a private message board.

Respected Contributor

@FuzzyFace wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The First Amendment doesn't apply on a private message board.

Yes, that's my point. 

Honored Contributor

I really like Jill Bauer as a host, but I do think sometimes she takes over the Presentation. Jill is very good, and she gives all the pertinent information, but sometimes she just talks over the vendor, and doesn't give them much a chance to talk about their product. I am not sure if she gets over excited or what, but I have noticed it on occasions.....

Honored Contributor

It strikes me as odd that Jill was on with NC 5 days prior to when this thread was started.  The OP really must have been bothered by it.  LOL

Freedom of speech????  ROFLOL  Yep.  I do wish people knew what that actually meant.     

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

The poster has a right to her opinion, that is a 1st amendment right, and shouldn't be ridiculed for it.  Have a nice day

@tropics21, first of all, each of here has the right to an opinion but not the right to not accept differing opinions. Second of all, you cannot invoke the First Amendment on a private message board.

It may not be fun to start a thread and then have to read opposing views, but that's what message boards are all about.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland