Regular Contributor
I haven't seen or heard anything about creede silver show. The program guide has nothing . If you are listening whiever is in charge, many of us look forward to this show. You used to have many silver shows when the q was great ,now we look forward to 2 and it doesn't look good. If all you can show daily is over priced fashion then there is no sense watching anymore. You are hellbent on showing a bunch of junk from China for Christmas but don't realize jewelry is a big gift for Christmas. I am very disappointed in what QVC has become.
Honored Contributor

Al! we have are jewelry shows with piece after piece of overpriced JAI jewelry that all looks alike and has many quality complaints.  Might as well forget it as I'm not buying into that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I do agree that sometimes JAI has some quality issues.  But I have bought several pieces with many stones that are beautiful.  Both for myself and gifts.  I have two chain bracelets that I have worn all the time with no problems.

But there have been things I have returned.  The stud gemstone earrings have been lovely, except for the blue that was so washed out - almost white - that I returned.

I do personally think that QVC needs to expand their offerings from just several primary vendors.  Clothing, jewelry, etc., just the same vendors over and over.  Meanwhile, they have eliminated vendors that were very popular and that people still miss.

Perhaps just me, they seem to be “stuck” with same old, same old.  Some items seem very overpriced for what they are.  Same old brands.  I don’t buy clothing from QVC because clothing is not often offered in petites.  

I personally love the Irish shows and their offerings.  Why not offer some other nationalities once in a while?  Why not give some different ideas a chance?  HSN offers Perlier and Korres products - why not QVC?