Honored Contributor

I was watching the encore presentation this  whenmorning and I was thinking the samething.  Her mother did all of the talking while she just sat there staring into space.  I do have a few of her sweaters that I purchased from Marshall's and really like them.  I wouldn't pay the price that HSN is asking.

Super Contributor

I used to watch that reality show she was in with her first husband, Nick Lachey. There was one episode, where she threw a giant pile of laundry from the 2nd floor to the entry area. She didn't know how to do laundry! Her mom did it for her when she visited. Wow! 

Hopefully she knows how to do laundry now since she is now a mom if 3 kids.

Respected Contributor

I have never watched her do a presentation, so cannot comment on that.  But, I LOVE her jeans.  I must have at least 15 pairs.  All of them purchased at Costco over the past several years.  I never paid over $20 for any of them, most purchased for less than $15. 

They fit me so perfectly, like I was the fit model for them!  I have a rather flat behind and slimmer hips and thighs.  My waist is average.  I sometimes have trouble with baggy thigh area or too tight waist area if they fit my hips and thighs.  But her jeans work for me.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I didn't know that about her, I didn't see the presentation but I am drawn to her style when I see her items in a store.

I don't know about her laundry prowess but I take reality shows with a grain of salt, they are not as unscripted as they want us to believe.

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped 

I wasn't watching (and won't be watching), but your comments made me laugh.

We are likely sisters-separated-at-birth, because THAT is something I would notice and it would drive me crazy. Cat LOL

Is there something wrong with us? Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one of her handbags many, many years ago and it's still a favorite of mine.  I also think her bedding is really pretty, although I haven't bought anything in that area yet.  

Respected Contributor

@Judaline I am guilty also.!I have shoes,and clothing I just can't part with even tho they are either to small,big,or just plain uncomfortable

Honored Contributor

Is anyone buying her TS dress?

Honored Contributor

Re: Jessica Simpson on HSN

[ Edited ]

hey @Judaline   we kind of look alike! Woman LOLJudalineSeaMaiden

Honored Contributor

I'm sure you both look like your photos.  I remember when Jessica Simpson had a make up line at Walgreen's.  Aimed at teenagers.  I worked for Maybelline at one time and judged imediately that the line would fail due to its pricing structure.  It did.