Occasional Contributor
If I hear " My pick of the show" one more time, I'm throwing something at the TV.
Regular Contributor

I respectfully disagree with you. I think that she's great. ALL of the hosts have phrases that they repeat because it's very hard to converse constantly on some of the items that they present. Sometimes, they have to present the same items over and over and over. Oh, how boring.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched her with Lee Sands in the wee hours....1am to 3am.....I thought she did a great job....her and Lee seemed to get along wonderfully during the entire two hours...he seemed pleased with her....and it was nice to see Lee, again...I had thought he retired...he won't be back till Oct....

Regular Contributor

Just once I would like to see the hosts pull that plug outta their ear! And show me a shot the production room.... oh what a visual that would be. Scrambling around for a way to get their voices (producers) back into their heads! I see the hosts struggling on some days, trying to find new words to sell the same OLD products.

Honored Contributor

All of the hosts can be annoying at times, but actually, of QVC's more recent hires, I find her to be one of their better and more likable choices.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 5/30/2014 lynnsy said:

Just once I would like to see the hosts pull that plug outta their ear! And show me a shot the production room.... oh what a visual that would be. Scrambling around for a way to get their voices (producers) back into their heads! I see the hosts struggling on some days, trying to find new words to sell the same OLD products.

Isn't THAT the truth. My gosh, given the Q's oft touted new business model that sees the same brands and products repeated endlessly, usually featuring too long presentations, sometimes I honestly don't know how they do it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I do like Jennifer....she is pleasant and does a good job describing the products.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I can't watch Jennifer. She never slows down or shuts up to let the guest talk or just show the item. Flailing hands and chattering just doesn't sell me anything..I wish whoever trained her would pull her back a little.

Super Contributor

Jennifer is one of the few newer hosts I can even watch.

Valued Contributor

I thought Lee Sands was retiring and wasn't going to be on anymore. What that a misconception?