Frequent Contributor

Re: Jennifer & Kerstin's 10th QVC Anniversary

@just wonder    Maybe since Elise Ivy left, they need to fill the slots with something else. I never watched this show with Jen and Kerstin. Jen is fine in small doses on her own, but Kerstin is a 100% channel changer for me. Like someone else said, at least I know I will save some money if I won't be watching them :-)

Esteemed Contributor

Jennifer screams over Kerstin and dancing around. I can bear almost everyone but this pair is unwatchable for me.
Trusted Contributor

They acted like raving beasts.  Each trying to outperform the other.  

Super Contributor

Jennifer Coffey seems to have gone way overboard lately and Im not suprised she's taking time off.  She was so nice and calm when she started, but the last few months, she's  been out iof control!  She's over-animated, loud, vain and impossible to watch.  In all honesty, I'm worried about her.  All this to sell more and more!  Its not worth it, and I hooe she realises it. 

Honored Contributor

@CABRIT wrote:

Jennifer Coffey seems to have gone way overboard lately and Im not suprised she's taking time off.  She was so nice and calm when she started, but the last few months, she's  been out iof control!  She's over-animated, loud, vain and impossible to watch.  In all honesty, I'm worried about her.  All this to sell more and more!  Its not worth it, and I hooe she realises it. 

@CABRIT  Jennifer has mentioned that she's taking the first week in January off for her birthday vacation.  But she's right back on the schedule at the end of that week.  

I turn the channel away from QVC more & more nowadays, for a myriad of reasons.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks for mentioning it.  It's hard to believe they've been together ten years already.

Esteemed Contributor

No and double no. Wouldn't buy anything from Kerstin. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

They are obnoxious together.

And apart.😉

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

I like both of them. I really haven’t seen Kerstin checking out herself. From what I understand there are several monitors and it’s part of her job to know and understand what’s on TV. She does do a good job of modeling clothes and explaining the products in a calm voice.
Respected Contributor

I watched for 10 min.They remind me of giggling cheerleaders getting ready for the big game...all they needed were the Pom poms.